8.0

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Ram 1500:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Feb 102004

Ram 1500 SLT 5.7L Hemi

The whistle noise sounds like the old time speedometer cables when there about to go out. It only occurs between 50 and 65. But the other day I was driving my wifes car and she was driving my truck and we were side by side on the highway and i could here this strange whistling coming from the front of the truck. Still don't know what it is...HELP! it's driving me CRAZY!!!!

- , Enterprise, AL, USA