6.0

2004 Dodge Ram 1500 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Ram 1500:

2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Dec 112009

Ram 1500 Quad Cab 5.7L V8

I really love my truck but have discovered some moisture problems. I know this is probably a simple fix but I have yet to find it. I have examined the rear brake light cover and the rear window seal and cannot visually detect a leak. The leak is bad enough that mold is starting to set up and my tools stored beneath the seat started to rust. Without another solution my plans are to replace both the rear brake light and rear window seals. If that won't fix it then it is probably time for a trade.

- , Aurora, IL, USA