2004 Dodge Ram 1500 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Ram 1500:

2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Oct 112016

Ram 1500

My complaint is the seat belts for my kids won't lock up !!! I have tried to lock the seatbelt for the car seat and it just won't I have gotten multiple tickets for this and I want the issue fixed by the Dodge company !!!!!! of you don't know what I mean watch the link below.. how to engage the seat belt locking feature: youtu.be/P6O_nuisag4 this is putting family's with kids in danger and it's a huge safety issue as their kids....

- Jamestown, NY, USA

Mar 032015

Ram 1500

Occupant restraint control (orc) module need to be replace, the light keep coming

- Jonesboro, GA, USA