8.0

2004 Dodge Ram 1500 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Ram 1500:

2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Feb 172007

Ram 1500 1500 5.7 HEMI

All I did was close my drivers door and the back window exploded out. The temperature was only -1c, the front windshield also cracked from the bottom right hand corner,(passenger side), up and across the window halfway to the drivers side. I did not SLAM my door, and I am now in a battle with Grande Prairie Chrysler to have this covered under warranty. I have always been DODGE, and hope this dealership doesn't screw me, cause I may go elsewhere.

- , Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada