2005 Dodge Ram 1500 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Dodge Ram 1500:

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Sep 012009

Ram 1500 8-cyl

Upon starting my vehicle it doesn't immediately respond to pressing the gas pedal. When it does get going the vehicle stalls and shuts off at the first slow down I make. This happens every morning. I have done nothing to fix the problem yet because no one can tell me what is causing it.

- Rowlett, TX, USA

Feb 232010

Ram 1500

My 2005 Dodge Ram has been stalling on and off for the last three years. It seams that it will stall while I am slowing making a turn or attempting to park. I feel this is just an accident waiting to happen. I have read soo many cases of people with the exact same problems. I know there has been an investigation to this matter in the past but in light of what is going on with Toyota now I feel it is a matter that should be reopened.

- Middle Village, NY, USA