8.0

1. pay out the butt (3 reports)
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Dodge Ram 1500:

2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Feb 252012

Ram 1500 Hemi

2007 FRONT WHEEL BEARING ON 2006 TRUCK CAUSING ADDITIONAL TRIP TO PARTS STORE AND 2007 WHEEL BEARING ASSEMBLY SHUOLD HAVE 100000 MILE 10 YEAR WARRANTY

- , Kent, Il, USA

Oct 172011

Ram 1500 ST 3.7L V6

When I noticed I had a bad wheel bearing I went on line to see if their was a recall and low and behold their was. I called the local dodge dealer and set up a appointment to get my recall work done. The only problem was the recall work had already been done. On July 11, 2008 at 13,971 miles, before I bought the truck, the wheel bearings had been replaced. So now on October 17, 2011 at 36384 miles I am footing the bill for new wheel bearings. It seems that their recall needs recalled.

- , Oakley, IL, USA

Jan 152010

Ram 1500 Big Horn 5.7L

Not covered with extended warranty since this is a 4x4. Bend over.

- , Springport, MI, USA