2007 Dodge Ram 1500 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Dodge Ram 1500:

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Jul 312012

Ram 1500

Both of my trucks wheel well are rusting out. Its a 2007 they should not be rusting out from the inside out. Plus the passenger seat belt will not retract..

- Saginaw, MI, USA

Nov 012010

Ram 1500 8-cyl

Driving home from night school on a local, rural highway, cross traffic has stop signs... I was northbound at the posted speed limit of 55mph. A 2008 Toyota 4runner was waiting on a cross street to go westbound, said car abruptly attempted to cross infront of me. I managed to get my foot to the brakes the instant before impact, estimated speed at impact was 50mph. No air bag deployment. My truck was a total loss. I "T-boned" the 4runner in the driver door, it was sent rolling, coming to a rest on its driver side 25 feet in front of my Ram 1500 about 60 feet West of the roadway. How is it possible my air bags didn't deploy" why didn't my lawyers sue Chrysler" I had a severe chest contusion from my seatbelt, strained back, my left arm was jammed from finger tips to shoulder and I had a fracture and strain in my hand/wrist that required weeks of rehab. Its 3 1/2 years later and I still have daily pain and stiffness.

- Surprise, AZ, USA

Jun 142012

Ram 1500

It had been raining the night before and when I got ready to leave for work I heard water in the back of the truck. I stopped and opened the back door and found water pooled under the back seat. The rear window was not left opened and I could not determine where the water had entered.

- Virgina Beach , VA, USA

Oct 062010

Ram 1500

The contact owns a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500. The jack that comes with the vehicle was bolted onto the floor board. Because of the changes in the weather, the bolts holding the jack in place broke and prevented the contact from the being able to remove the jack and change a flat tire. When the bolts broke a hole was in the floor board. The dealer directed the contact to the manufacturer who advised him to call a welder. The manufacturer did not pay for the repair because the failure was not under warranty, even though there was a 5 year warranty on the vehicle pertaining to rust. The failure mileage was 40000. The current mileage was 42000.

- Scenery Hill, PA, USA