7.8

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Dodge Ram 1500:

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Feb 142008

Ram 1500 4WD 8-cyl

Three times now in the last month the ds arm and blade has fallen off of my vehicle while driving - once when I was parked, once travel at 25 mph, and the third time traveling 60 mph. At no time was there snow or ice on my vehicle. This to me is a safety concern. If I am driving at 60-70 miles per hour on the expressway in the rain and the arm and blade falls off, I will be without a wiper arm and blade. There will be no way of stopping to look for this part. This is a safety concern to me. The dealership where we purchased the vehicle said that this happens quite frequently and isn't a problem. They said this probably has something to do with the cold weather. I know for a fact that these products go through extensive testing prior to vehicle launch. We would like the ds arm and blade totally replaced. There is probably something wrong with where the arm head casting connects to pivot assembly of the wiper module.

- Lake Orion, MI, USA