- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- July 27: Dodge Charger Under Investigation For Alternator Failure
- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
- June 29: Investigation Opened Into 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Drive Shafts
Defective Valve Stem
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 30,684 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace with non-steel valve parts (3 reports)
wheels / hubs problem