- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 5 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 6 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 37 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 70 days ago
1995 Dodge Ram 2500
Worst 1995 Ram 2500 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar34
- NHTSA: Steering12
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)7
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages4
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Link: Drag: Connection1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.