- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 5 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 6 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 37 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 70 days ago
1996 Dodge Ram 2500
Worst 1996 Ram 2500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure due to oil sludge1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline29
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control27
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine18
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables14
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.