- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 36 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 65 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 79 days ago
1996 Dodge Ram 2500
Worst 1996 Ram 2500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure due to oil sludge1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline29
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control27
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine18
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables14
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Ram 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 2500.