1. rebuild (1 reports)
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Ram 2500:

1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments

Mar 192009

Ram 2500 SLT 5.9L V8

I bought this truck because I thought that it would be tough. I was sadly mistaken. I,ve rebuilt the rear, put in two new ujoints, the dash is broke in half, the trans was rebuilt when I got it and know the engine needs replaced. All with under 100k. Does anyone wonder why American car company's can't make it without government money. With the sorry junk that Dodge is putting on the road is safe to say I will never buy another Dodge. I would highly recommend noone else does either. Let them go under!!

- , Manheim, PA, USA