1. http://www.imcoproductsinc.com/page/dodgeramaccesories (1 reports)
2003 Dodge Ram 2500 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Ram 2500:

2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments

Jan 152003

Ram 2500 SLT Hemi

Bought 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Crew cab 4x4 with Hemi when it first came out. Grab handles broke right away. Warranty covered. Would not let anyone use for fear of them breaking again. Well ! right after warranty was off , the passenger handle broke, week later drivers broke. I replace out of my pocket cost over $200 to have replaced. Again told everyone to not use, Then I had surgery and needed to use! Guess what!!! heard one I grabbed snap. Well after that here is what I did and So far!! so good. I took both of the grab handles off. I took one of them to ACE hardware. I bought SS washers the exact size to fit inside the bolt hole area. The factory bolt used. The area was cracked all the way through but not broken off. I placed SS two SS washer's inside the hole area. Step two: was to place two SS hose clamps (also gotten at ACE) around the broken plastic part. When tightened it pressed against the washer's. I use the handles fairly often now and even let passengers use them without yelling "NO". I am still careful but it has strengthen it considerably. Must be a good fix, 6 yrs later and holding fine. Hope this helps.

- , San Tan Valley, AZ, USA

Aug 172010

Ram 2500 SLT 5.7L

The grab handles broke cause there bolted through plastic. found this fix and its fantastic. check it out.

- , Graham, WA, USA