1. replace broken linkage (1 reports)
2003 Dodge Ram 2500 transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Ram 2500:

2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments

Jul 052007

Ram 2500 SLT 5.7L Hemi

My Dodge Ram truck has been one problem after another. It's great when it is running (few and far). I guess you get what you pay for. The Dodge Ram is still the best value; but I do not think Ford guys have this issue. The linkage broke on my transmission, so I had to manually go underneath the truck and shift into gear while the emergency brake was engaged in my suit. Poor quality. I will still buy American, but the guys who make Dodge truck parts wake up. This is why we are losing auto market share; lack of pride in their work or too much cutting cost or both!

- , Huntington, NY, USA