2004 Dodge Ram 2500 drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Ram 2500:

2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments

Sep 072004

Ram 2500 4WD 6-cyl Diesel

2004 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4 cummins diesel vibration at 70 mph to 75 mph vehicle was bought new. I took it back the next day after driving 150 miles asked for a different vehicle I have owned a lemon Dodge before I just did not want the headache of a problem vehicle. The vibration feels like the rear axle or the driveshaft shake the steering wheel and mirrors and the brake pedal. Also, my dashboard is starting to rattle. I am scared to drive this vehicle for fear of something flying out from under it and possibly killing someone or myself. The steering wheel on extended trips will make your hands go numb from the vibration! I have taken the vehicle in to my local dealership several times they had the driveshaft balenced from the local driveshaft shop they say that they have called star tech and that they are working on the problem but still I have a vibration that cannot be fixed.

- Amarillo, TX, USA