2010 Dodge Ram 2500 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Dodge Ram 2500:

2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Owner Comments

Apr 222012

Ram 2500

While riding rear-facing in her car seat, my daughter put her foot over the side of the seat and accidentally kicked the tilt-release mechanism on the latch strap, causing the strap to loosen several inches. I am a cpst, and I am certain the seat was installed tightly and correctly before she kicked the release. I had heard of this problem happening to other people, so I diligently check my seat each time we use it. I feel the design of the seat and the placement of the tilt-release makes accidental loosening a real danger for anyone using the seat. (related vehicle information: Model year=2010, make=Dodge, model=Ram).

- Laguna Hills, CA, USA