- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 5 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 39 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 68 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 82 days ago
1997 Dodge Ram Van 1500
Worst 1997 Ram Van 1500 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram Van 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Ram Van 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram Van 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram Van 1500.