- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 37 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 66 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 80 days ago
1999 Dodge Ram Van 1500
Worst 1999 Ram Van 1500 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- multiple electrical issues1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood11
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram Van 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Ram Van 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram Van 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram Van 1500.