6.0

$2,500.00

2. repair frame (1 reports)
2002 Dodge Ram Van 1500 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Ram Van 1500:

2002 Dodge Ram Van 1500 Owner Comments

Jun 102007

Ram Van 1500 1500 V6

A lot of vans have frame rust to the point of not being safe. Paint coming off interior and exterior. Dodge just blows you off, because it was over thier warranty.

- , Narragansett, RI, USA

Aug 082013

Ram Van 1500 318 V8

click to see larger images

excessive frame rust excessive frame rust excessive frame rust

I found a post on here where someone had the exact same failure and I wanted to post my pics as well. I purchased this van new in 2002 and have kept it up well to have the underside fail. If I am reading of this failure being common on these vans and they are well maintained, I think there is a problem. I got the usual ander from Dodge on this that it is old and it is a matter of where I live being in Ohio. I think it is wrong. I am at the end of my rope on this. If anyone has advise or wants to team up with me on going to Chrysler, please reply.

- , Brooklyn, OH, USA