8.9

2002 Dodge Ram Van 1500 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Ram Van 1500:

2002 Dodge Ram Van 1500 Owner Comments

Mar 152003

Ram Van 1500

I brought my truck to the dealer because it pulled to the right and shuddered at 75mph. I had already had 3 alignments on it since I bought it. Dealer said it was due to the tire wear. Tires wore out at 27,000 miles. Dealer was shocked; it?S a new truck the tires should have lasted 40,000 miles. I got new tires but the truck still pulls right and now it is starting to shudder at 65mph. I have had a pull problem since day one. I have also noticed that the raido lights and all dash lights go out when the key is turned to the rear and giggled a bit. I am bringing the truck in to the shop again this week. I hope it can be fixed.

- Carthage, NY, USA

Jan 142002

Ram Van 1500

There are no snow tires for weight of vehicle.

- Rutland, MA, USA