- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 5 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 25 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 47 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 63 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 65 days ago
2001 Dodge Ram Van 2500
Worst 2001 Ram Van 2500 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram Van 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Ram Van 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram Van 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram Van 2500.