- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 3 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 4 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 35 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 68 days ago
1995 Dodge Ram Van 3500
Worst 1995 Ram Van 3500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control32
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline19
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Springs2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram Van 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Ram Van 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram Van 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram Van 3500.