- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 3 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 36 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 56 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 78 days ago
1999 Dodge Ram Van 3500
Worst 1999 Ram Van 3500 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood11
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram Van 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Ram Van 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram Van 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram Van 3500.