- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 21 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 24 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 26 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 52 days ago
2000 Dodge Ram Van 3500
Worst 2000 Ram Van 3500 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram Van 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Ram Van 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram Van 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram Van 3500.