2005 Dodge Viper suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Dodge Viper:

2005 Dodge Viper Owner Comments

May 312014

Viper 10-cyl

My wife and I left the store after purchasing gas in our 8 day purchased car. On a rural two lane road, my speed was about 35. I was in 2nd gear, the car went to the left and the back end spun to the right 180 degree out of control. The back of the car air borne hit a tree and fence. My wife and I were wearing seat belt. The rear tail light section is pushed up against the seats. My wife and I suffered head, neck, legs and back pains. There was no other people involved in this accident. There is property damage of the fence. At this point, the adjustor is still reviewing the damage.

- Mount Holly, NC, USA