7.0

2. replace cd player (1 reports)
2004 GMC Envoy accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 GMC Envoy:

2004 GMC Envoy Owner Comments

Nov 252015

Envoy SLT 4.0l6

Just purchased a new CD and put it into the CD player. It tried to read it but kept making a loud spinning noise and then said check CD. I pushed eject and the motor was turning, but the CD wasn't coming out. I had to stick another CD in over the top of it to get it out. It's annoying because I never use the CD player, so for it not to work the one time I want it to it wouldn't.

- , Indianapolis, IN, USA

Mar 122009

Envoy LX V6

I bought a warranty that was to cover everything from the dealership.

When I took it to the dealership they informed me that it was not covered and since I bought the vehicle used it was my problem.

Cost to replace $560.00.

I only had the vehicle for a little over a month.

Bad business