7.0

2004 GMC Envoy accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 GMC Envoy:

2004 GMC Envoy Owner Comments

Feb 232015

Envoy STL V6

The speedometer on my Envoy went up. I have no way of telling what speed I am driving. Everything else is good on the cluster. I looked up on the internet to see if there was any recalls on this or has anyone else had same issue, I read several people had the same issue. Can someone PLEASE help? The dealer whats to charge too much just to fix the issue.

- , BALTIMORE, MD, USA

Dec 102014

Envoy LX V6

My 2004 GMC Envoy will just shut off but will restart so far. It has happened a number of times. WHY?

My speedometer has a mind of it's own. Works when it wants to. WHY?

- , GROVETOWN, GA, USA