- July 22: Chevy Trucks Recalled After Loss of Power Steering and Brakes
- June 27: GM Recalls 470,000 Vehicles, 48th Recall of the Year
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 18: Chevy Silverado Rusted Brake Lines Ignored by GM and NHTSA
2004 GMC Envoy
Worst 2004 Envoy suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Envoy Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Envoy compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Envoy overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Envoy.