2.1

2007 GMC Envoy miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 GMC Envoy:

2007 GMC Envoy Owner Comments

Aug 012015

Envoy

My exterior head lights do not work correctly. At dusk, they do not come on. Went online, nhsta shows a recall # 14291. Went to my local dealer, who ran a report stating my vehicle not on recall! I have the exact problem that your company described. Of course, the dealer offered to diagnose the concern for $120

- Phoenix, AZ, USA

Dec 122012

Envoy 4WD 6-cyl

I was stopped at a traffic light, I was listening to my radio. The light changed I put my foot on the gas pedal and truck didn't move.. it was then I realized the it stalled. I put in neutral and started it back up. And continued to work. After this initial time it was happening two to three a day, atleast three times a week for months.. I took it back to dealer 15 times. I have a paper trail for this. They told me they could not find anything wrong with it. I have had my vehicle for going three years and have only put 11,000 miles becauseii am afraid to drive it any long distance. I don't want to break down and be stuck alone. I have already put a complaint into GM about this and they have done nothing. It is total bull. All I want is my car fix so I can enjoy it. I am paying for a car that just sits 80% if the time. Look St on star if you don't believe me. Please help me get my car fix right.

- Clementon, NJ, USA