- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 8 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 12 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 14 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 85 days ago
2004 GMC Envoy XL
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2004 Envoy XL accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- center console is basically gone1
- driver seat has dropped on right hand side1
- key stuck in ignition1
- passenger door panel came off1
- seat adjustment switch on driver seat has broken off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel37
- NHTSA: Seats3
- NHTSA: Equipment2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Envoy XL Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Envoy XL compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Envoy XL overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Envoy XL.