- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 34 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 50 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 52 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 56 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 58 days ago
2004 GMC Envoy XL
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2004 Envoy XL accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- center console is basically gone1
- driver seat has dropped on right hand side1
- key stuck in ignition1
- passenger door panel came off1
- seat adjustment switch on driver seat has broken off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel37
- NHTSA: Seats3
- NHTSA: Equipment2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Envoy XL Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Envoy XL compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Envoy XL overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Envoy XL.