2004 GMC Envoy XL seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 GMC Envoy XL:

2004 GMC Envoy XL Owner Comments

Feb 082004

Envoy XL

I am renting a GMC Envoy. When I first got into the car I noticed that the seat belt hit my neck at a not-too-comfortable spot but I didn't really think much about it...until yesterday when I turned my head and body in such a way that the very sturdy seat belt cut my neck. It's not a big deal, only a scratch but if I hadn't just been casually turning my head, if I had braked suddenly or been in a collision, I'm not so sure. I know it's not a big deal but please put my letter in the pile so if other people have this problem something can be done about it. Thanks.

- Fountain Hills, AZ, USA