- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 38 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 54 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 56 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 60 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 62 days ago
1995 GMC Jimmy
Worst 1995 Jimmy drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4wd not working2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft4
- NHTSA: Power Train3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Jimmy Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Jimmy compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Jimmy overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Jimmy.