- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 0 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 35 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 56 days ago
- August 21: GMC Sierra Headlights Dim? GM Fights Class-Action Lawsuit news | 62 days ago
1997 GMC Jimmy
Worst 1997 Jimmy steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- very loose steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Jimmy Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Jimmy compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Jimmy overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Jimmy.