1998 GMC Jimmy brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 GMC Jimmy:

1998 GMC Jimmy Owner Comments

Jul 012002

Jimmy 4WD

I was kind of upset for a vehicle I bought used with only 19216 miles and numerous things went wrong from day I purchased, already brought in to dealer right after purchasing for other things, but I had to purchase all 4 brakes and rotors all the way around and replace them myself since it would have cost me big bucks. I can't understand why they all went bad so fast.

- Janesville, WI, USA