1998 GMC Jimmy suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 GMC Jimmy:

1998 GMC Jimmy Owner Comments

Jun 192002

Jimmy

When making a turn vehicle would pull to either the left or the right. Dealer has replaced sway bar/ idle arm and hubs on front end. However, problem still exists. Manufacturer has been contacted.

- Lithla, FL, USA

Jun 011998

Jimmy 4WD

My foot with shoes or boots is 6 inches wide and I get stuck under the brake pedal (and against the console) when switching from gas to brake. Several times, I had to avoid the cars in front of me and hit the ditch. Now, I brake with my left foot in emergencies.

- Eagan, MN, USA