- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 67 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 83 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 85 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 89 days ago
2000 GMC Jimmy
Worst 2000 Jimmy drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4x4 doesn't work1
- four wheel drive disengages with a clank1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Jimmy Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Jimmy compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Jimmy overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Jimmy.