- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 71 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 87 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 89 days ago
2000 GMC Savana
CarComplaints.com Notes: The GMC Savana is mechanically identical to the Chevrolet Express.
Worst 2000 Savana steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Savana Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Savana compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Savana overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Savana.