1998 GMC Savana 3500 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 GMC Savana 3500:

1998 GMC Savana 3500 Owner Comments

Mar 132014

Savana 3500 3.2L V6

Everyday I have to jump start my ice cream truck. It will work until I bring it home for the night and park it. When I go to use the bus the next day again the battery is completely dead. I have spent over $500 and it still doesn't work. I was told by mechanics they don't know the source of the problem.The air doesn't work either. It was a mini-school bus that I purchased and turned it into an Italian Ice and Ice Cream Bus. I spent a lot of money getting it ready for that..Please help!!

- , Swedesboro, NJ, USA