- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 38 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 54 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 56 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 60 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 62 days ago
1995 GMC Sierra
Worst 1995 Sierra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine shuts down while driving1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Sierra compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra.