3.3

2009 GMC Sierra miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 GMC Sierra:

2009 GMC Sierra Owner Comments

Jul 012015

Sierra

The spring on the spare tire holder broke and I found it on the ground. The spring itself is not available and I had to have the dealer replace the entire assembly at a cost of nearly $300. Had this tire come loose during high speed travel it could have caused loss of control. I guess I'm lucky I found the spring and the problem.

- Pinckney, MI, USA

May 132014

Sierra

My dashboard is disintegrating. It started with a few hairline cracks, but now there are fist sized holes in my dashboard, and it is full of crasks. If I was in a car accident, I would have a face full of plastic shards.

- North Palm Beach, FL, USA