7.2

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 GMC Sierra 1500:

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Owner Comments

Mar 212007

Sierra 1500 4WD 8-cyl

07 GMC K1500-P265/70/R17/113S tire size-excessive center tire wear(15K)-experiencing 6/32" center tread wear w/mild feathering and substantial tire deformity in 5K mi.(X3=18/32"in 15K-bald)w/GMC specified service(35psi & rotate@5K)-believe to be caused by defective tire/psi design specs and to be widespread-could be safety issue(handling-traction-braking)GMC refuses any help in this matter.

- Austerlitz, NY, USA

May 112007

Sierra 1500

I bought a GMC sierria last August in 2006 and it had 6,440 miles on it. Yesterday, I got a flat tire. I got that tire replaced because the belt was broken in it with a punchure in it. Then about 4 hrs later I got another flat tire with the belt broke in it.

- Tivoli, NY, USA