2014 GMC Sierra 1500 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 GMC Sierra 1500:

2014 GMC Sierra 1500 Owner Comments

Oct 222015

Sierra 1500

In late 2015, I began to feel the driver's seat loosen as I would go around a corner. At my next oil change at the dealership, I reported it. I was told that GMC would be sending new bolts to repair the problem. Here we are, July 2016 and my seat is loose. Going around turns, starting or stopping, my seat is moving. When I confronted an automobile tech, he said I need to start calling GM and hounding them. I believe this situation is getting serious and they know about the situation but are not responding.

- Lakeland, FL, USA

Aug 262014

Sierra 1500 8-cyl

If you raise the rear seat head restraints, they easily go back down. There is no locking in a higher position. Also they do not go up high enough to support an adult or someone about 5ft 6in or higher. There is also no head restraint in the middle back seat. I am very concerned these issues could cause serious injury to rear seat occupants in an accident.

- Boise, ID, USA