6.0

1. replace instrument cluster (1 reports)
2003 GMC Sierra 3500 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 GMC Sierra 3500:

2003 GMC Sierra 3500 Owner Comments

Jan 202007

Sierra 3500 SLT 8.1L

HELLO ,I HAVE A 2003 GMC SIERRA 3500 1TON DUALLY 4X4.IT ALL STARTED ABOUT 65,000 MILES ON MY TRUCK.I STARTED TO NOTICE MY SPEEDO WAS OFF WHEN I STOPPED MY TRUCK IT SHOWED I WAS DOING 50MPH AT A STANDSTILL.I COULD BUMP MY IGNITION SWITCH AND MAKE IT GO BACK TO "0" THEN IT GOT TO WERE IT WENT TO FULLY PEGGED OUT.THEN THE TACH STARTED ACTING UP ALONG WITH THE SPEEDOMETER.SO I WENT TO THE DEALER AND ASKED THEM IF THEY HAD A RECALL AND HE TOLD ME THERE WAS NO RECALL BUT THEY HAD A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH THE DASHES IN THE TRUCKS AND CARS BUT!! NO RECALL!!.SO MY TRUCK THAT I PAID WELL OVER $43.000 FOR NO PROTECTION ON ANY KIND OF RECALL.

NOW I HAVE TO HAVE MY (GSP) WITH ME SO I CAN STAY WITHIN THE SPEED LIMIT.MY TRUCK NOW HAS 120.000 MILES ON IT AND NO TACH OR SPEEDO ISN'T THAT NICE.I HOPE THERE IS A LAW SUIT AGAINST GMC.BUT WE ALL NOW THAT THE GOVERNMENT OWENS GMC!!! GO FIGURE!! IF ANY KNOWS OF ANY THING FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT DIE3K@AOL.COM,,THANKS FOR YOUR TIME TO HELP THIS PROBLEMS..

- , Ocklawaha, FL, USA