3.5

2008 GMC Sierra 3500 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 GMC Sierra 3500:

2008 GMC Sierra 3500 Owner Comments

May 082008

Sierra 3500 Diesel

The water in fuel sensor on my 2008 GMC 3500 hd with a 6.6L duramax diesel. I had to take it in to the dealer they told me that I had water in my fuel. The had to flush my fuel system and replace the water in fuel sensor they charged me $840 for this repair. But the weird thing is the light never came on.and upon my research I came across this forum that claims this sensor never works. Attached is the link www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?T=369049&highlight=wif.

- Las Vegas, NM, USA