- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 38 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 54 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 56 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 60 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 62 days ago
1995 GMC Sonoma
Worst 1995 Sonoma electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sonoma Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Sonoma compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sonoma overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sonoma.