1997 GMC Suburban
Worst 1997 Suburban transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shifts roughly, clunking noise2
- transmission clunking1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission21
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.