- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 70 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 86 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 88 days ago
1999 GMC Suburban
Worst 1999 Suburban engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine misfire1
- engine turns over will not start1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.