9.9

2010 GMC Terrain seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 GMC Terrain:

2010 GMC Terrain Owner Comments

Jan 312010

Terrain 4-cyl

I purchased a 2010 GMC Terrain from rossi dealership.I had the truck for a day and the service airbag came on in the dash. I called onstar and they said to take it to the dealer. I was told it was a sensors for the airbag.the next day they tell me it's an airbag module. I still don't have the truck and they still don't know what is wrong with this truck.

- Easton, PA, USA