2012 GMC Terrain
Worst 2012 Terrain engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine and stabilitrak warnings6
- excessive oil consumption3
- stalls at low idle3
- engine misfires2
- check engine light blinks while driving1
- engine knocks at start up1
- excessive noise at low speed1
- rear main seal failure1
- NHTSA: Engine15
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Terrain Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Terrain compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Terrain overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Terrain.