2.9

2012 GMC Terrain wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 GMC Terrain:

2012 GMC Terrain Owner Comments

Mar 062015

Terrain 6-cyl

I was driving up a slushy hill and had to stop midway up the hill. Once I proceeded up the hill my car just spun tire, so I put the car in reverse and backed back down the hill. I then drove to work and parked my car. When I started my car to leave work the service AWD alert came on. This is the second time since Dec. 2013 that the AWD has gone out in my vehicle. I live in an area where snow is prevalent and purposely bought an AWD vehicle for peace of mind and now for the second time it is out!

- Johnstown, PA, USA